Earlier this month, our co-CEOs Nick Patterson & Gruff Vaughan sat down with Creative Cardiff as part of their ‘Creative Firsts’ series — a deep dive with some of Cardiff’s finest about major milestones in their careers and advice they would give to burgeoning creatives in the city.
Firstly, what an honour.
Secondly, we don’t want to spoil too much, so here is a quick overview of what’s covered:
- Nick & Gruff’s creative background and how they first met
- What it was like pitching for Storm & Shelter’s first big piece of creative work
- The biggest challenge they faced
- Tips for people who are about to pitch for the first time
- What they would have done differently
- Why they love Cardiff as a creative city
I know we may have a slight bias, but it’s well worth a read, so grab a cuppa and catch the full article here.